Just a Few Reviews
COUNSELLING IN MORDEN
I have no hesitation in recommending Claire. She has used her personal qualities and professional skills to help me:
By questioning and reflecting my thoughts, ideas and attitudes she has enabled me to gain better understanding of my values and goals
She has provided me with a safe space to explore in depth the factors which have prevented me from making changes in my life
Although this can sometimes be a difficult process, Claire has always been on my side, and her insightful feedback has helped me to move forwards.
Claire saved my marriage, I would recommend her to anyone
……We are so grateful to you for the work you have done with us. Without you we would not be where we are now. We will forever appreciate all your help and the things you taught us to keep us on the right track.
Kylie and Levi
What is Counselling?
Counselling is a 'talking therapy' the aim of which is to help a client help themselves. This is achieved by a number of means:
1) Providing the opportunity to talk - there is no doubt about it, talking about a problem is therapeutic. Talking in a secure and confidential setting without fear of judgement or reprisals, will benefit most as you will not feel restricted or inhibited about what you say.
2) Thinking through issues on your own can cause a 'brain spin', - a whirl of thoughts. You go round and round in circles and just don't seem to get anywhere. Counselling can help you unravel your thoughts and make sense of them.
3) Counselling can help you understand yourself better. It can help you understand your own feelings and behaviours and make decisions about whether you want to change them
4) Counselling can help with practical strategies for change
5) Counselling can provide couples with a constructive forum in which to talk, discuss, listen, debate, argue and resolve
6) Counselling can help you come to terms with things that cannot be changed, including the past